Thursday, June 15, 2006

A Whole Lot of Nothing



Yesterday and today were pretty uneventful! So I really do not have much to say. Last night I did buy some Heidi Swapp chipboard letters!! I got pink, brown and white of these!! I think I will be in love. I have not bought scrapping stuff since I became jobless, lol. So what a nice treat.

I am toying with the idea of buying the Mimi large rolling tote.


Because in ONE week I will be going on a weekend crop with a group of my friends and my sister. It should be so much fun!! I am so excited. I will have to write more about that tomorrow.

Have a fabulous day!

5 Comments:

Blogger Tangee said...

Oh, that sounds like fun!!!! I love Heidi Swapp stuff, you have to share a pic of the tote!

12:45 PM  
Blogger Tangee said...

Oh my gosh, that is YUMMY! I have to put that on my wish list!

3:02 PM  
Anonymous Jessi said...

dude! loving the HS letters!

and the cute kiddos below! :)

3:06 PM  
Blogger Tangee said...

IM me the kiddos names, and I'll do a bracelet for you. Is 7.5 inches long enough? Would you mind if I did something unique for the stones, or would you rather have the kiddos birthstone color for the bracelet?

9:34 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

drooool!
love heidi swapp chipboard and LOVE that rolling tote even more!

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home