Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Bad Blogger

Another week has just about gone by and I have not blogged.

My trip was so much fun. I enjoyed myself and my friends. I did not get a ton done but it was fun. We met a couple ladies that were just so funny. I am so glad they were tabled with us. It really lightened up the weekend. I will have to get some layouts posted here.

I am having a wonderful day. The weather is great and the kids are great. We are about to do an activity. I was looking online at www.familyfun.com and they have some great crafts. I always use that site when needing an idea!! I should get that magazine one day.

My weekend so far looks uneventful. I think I am going to try and see the movie Click with Chris. It should be nice for us. We need something, not sure what...but we need something. Oh and I get to teach Sunday School for the whole month of July! I am so looking forward to it! I think the kids will like having me there.

4 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Just wanted to let you know that I LOVE the slide show of your LO's. As soon as I get enought to show off, I will have to do that! You are very talented!

2:13 PM  
Blogger Tangee said...

I'm so glad you had so much fun! I'm glad you and Chris will get some alone time, I'm holding you up in prayer. You are such an awesome friend. How fun teaching Sunday School, what will you be teaching? I promise lots of fun beach photos and I want to see whatever clothes you find this weekend!!!!!

2:25 PM  
Blogger {BLESSED} said...

Oh how fun fun fun! That movie looks so cute too! Wanna see your layouts.:)

7:09 PM  
Blogger paulgonzo0925142753 said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home